We are looking for talented candidates who are willing to be a part of our firm with a longer term view.
Wanted Scientific Content Writer
A scientific writer typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Creating reports based on research findings and translating them into layman’s terms
- Reviewing studies to ensure that research methods were conducted properly
- Maintaining an awareness of current research in order to identify new trends in fields of interest
- Writing articles about research findings for scientific journals in a way that is easy to understand
- Reviewing research proposals to determine if they are viable, conducting research as necessary to support the proposal, and preparing a report of findings
- Writing technical materials such as equipment manuals or instructions for operating machinery
- Communicating with scientists or other experts to gather information about research topics and issues related to their field of expertise
- Editing research papers for grammar, style, and tone to ensure that they are suitable for publication
- Developing organizational structures to make sense of large amounts of data or other complex information
Eligibility: PG in Life science/PhD in life science field.
Application Deadline: 20/01/2023
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Submit resume: email@example.com